This recipe is one of the best drinks for kids parties and birthdays. The Karamalz Classic provides a warming, pleasant energy. The added spices create a nice taste harmony. All generations can enjoy this special butter beer!
Butter Beer with Karamalz Classic
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter on room temperature
- 1 Can or bottle of Karamalz Classic 330ml
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 50 ml of cream
- 1 liter of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream on the top
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of Butterscotch extract
1.Melt the butter on low heat
2.Melt the brown sugar in the butter and caramelize it on low heat
3.Slowly add 1/4 cup of milk while quickly steering. Steer it while it mixes nicely
4.Add the rest of the milk and mix it
5.Add a full can of Karamalz Classic and steer it well
6.Add the cream
7.Add the vanilla extract
8.Add the cinnamon powder
9. Heat it up on medium heat for 2 more minutes and take off from the stove
10. Pour it into a nice glass cup and put whipped cream on top with cinnamon or chocolate.
Enjoy it warm!